Sunday, April 24, 2011

For the birds...

I was able to have the window open wide today (with a screen in place) and they were very noisy. And loud. I sometimes worry it may bother the neighbors. But it's been several years and so far no problems. Knock on wood. My birds as far as I can tell get into fights with the birds outside. It would be nice if I could understand them.

I love them to bits but when they get into a noisy mood, man oh man, they're loud! I've taken to wearing ear plugs some days when I'm doing the morning cleaning. I think they can hear the tinnitus that sometimes rings in my ears. Maybe, or not. When my neighbor first made that suggestion I thought he was crazy but I've since wondered. They seem less agitated when the ear plugs are in. Hm.

I think I'll design a needlepoint pillow of love bird feathers. I've collected many from the floor. Here's some:

No comments:

Post a Comment