Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nasturtiums ...

And I was worried there would be only a few blossoms. Happy.



The "gardens" are coming along. Where the shed used to stand is now the center of the vegetable and herb gardens. In the spring, I'll transplant some rhubarb into one of the beds on the right and the other bed will contain strawberries. Next summer I'll focus on the area beyond the lawn (not visible in this picture) where the old hen houses are. I'm dearly hoping to have a woodland garden in that area.



For reference, this was what it looked like right after the shed had come down:


Happy. Happy!

1 comment:

  1. That happy nasturtium plant looks just like ours!!!! Even the one I threw on the compost pile over a month ago is still growing and blooming!!!! I've NEVER seen nasturtiums behave so enthusiastically!!!!!!!!!! ��

    ReplyDelete