Coming up on midweek later tomorrow, so how are my objectives faring?
* Make soap... Have a date for Friday with a Ravelry member who will be coming by to watch. One down!
* Make notebooks of the 2 small needlepoints I finished last year... Not yet.
* Work on the rug... I have done some hooking, albeit not much. Some is better than none!
* Get the 10-dent reed in the loom and begin warping it... YES!! Hurray. When the Harrisville New England Shetland arrived I could see that the recommended dpi of 10- 12 would be best, so I have temporarily set the 8 dent reed aside in it's current state of half clean. I sanded the outside edges of the 10 dent reed and placed it in the loom as is. There is not too much rust inside the reeds so I think it will be OK. Should have the warping done by tomorrow. I'm experimenting with color and patterns.
* Give the bird room a deep cleaning, meaning wiping the walls up higher than I can reach standing on the floor... This is slated for tomorrow afternoon after my cello lesson. Today I cleaned the hall and started on the bedroom.
* Crochet edgings on the coasters I knit this winter... Not yet.
* Sew the small sari-silk square into an eye-glass case... Not yet.
Aren't they pretty: