Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weave wise... a decision is made...

I unthreaded the heddles today, will remove the frames and redistribute the heddles before proceeding. It won't be bad, it only took about 1.5 hours to thread the heddles and I enjoy the process. :)

There isn't much else to report so I'm going to take the opportunity to introduce another great (IMO) singer/songwriter that I'm just discovering. I think I'll be getting much of his music. He's new to me, but he's been around for a while. His name is Christopher Dallman.





Beautiful music.

I've also recently discovered another fantastic singer/songwriter named Aiden James. Also been around a bit, but I've just stumbled onto his music and it's fabulous! I've bought all 3 of his albums and I love every track on every one! He's very, very talented.



No comments:

Post a Comment