Saturday, December 7, 2013

Take one ...

I just finished my squares and set them out slowly and attentively. This is the first arrangement. I could go on shuffling the squares around until kingdom come, but I'm not going to. If this arrangement is somewhat harmonious I'm going to keep it. I'll have a glance at it several times over the next few days and if something needs moving I'll move it, but so far I like it. Decision time: borders. There will be a thin-ish border followed by a wider one.


ETA (Edited to add): Well! That didnt' take long. When I saw the pic on screen I almost immediately some adjustment. Can you see it?

(I slightly re-arranged the top left corner.)

Also today, finally started warping the loom for my stair treads. Really feels good to have some activity over in that corner with the loom.

No comments:

Post a Comment