Friday, August 24, 2012

Weaving wise... the handspun scarf as an FO

Received word today that the scarf was received, so I can post a few pics of the finished object. I sent it to my nephew as a graduation gift. He graduated college this spring with a degree in music education. We are all very proud of him!

Without further ado, 2 pictures of the scarf:


Speaking of my nephew, here is a video he posted yesterday with his brother and his dad (my brother). He is playing guitar and is the lead singer. My brother is playing mandolin and my other nephew is playing bass. Fun! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. We watched and listened! Seems like yesterday that he started college. Time sure does fly! You have every right to be proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that the scarf is beautiful ... he'll be happy to wear this in the cold winter months, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, crafty1! :) Doesn't time fly!!!

    ReplyDelete