Monday, July 4, 2011

Soap...


I took them out of their wrap today and they look good. Now they'll sit on a shelf for 3 weeks to cure. Basically I think that means the excess water evaporates out of them.

The results of the different size molds: the small size was very hard to unmold. It was a bit of a struggle on a few of them. The medium size was pretty easy to unmold this being partly due to their shallow depth. The large size was easy to unmold. I did put them in the freezer for half an hour before unmolding.

I'm really happy about this and can't wait to make more. Enfleurage, I'm coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.